When do you pay?
● All jobs below $2000 must be paid in full before we begin the project.
● All jobs above $2000 are paid in 2 installments: 50% before we begin the project and the remaining 50% when I submit the final deliverable.
● Ongoing (hourly package) jobs are paid monthly, at the beginning of the month*.
*Carryover of hours: 2 hours/month for 10-hour package, valid until the end of next month. There is no carryover for a 5-hour package.
How can you pay?
● I accept Israeli direct bank transfers or you can pay via Bit. For foreign currencies, the rate is calculated based on that day's exchange rate.
● I accept bank transfers in Dollars, Euros or British Pounds to my Wise account.
● I accept PayPal.
Do you need to pay VAT?
● If your business is based in Israel, you will need to pay VAT. The good news is that most business types will receive this back at year-end.
● If your business is based outside of Israel, you do not need to pay VAT.
That wasn't so awkward after all.